Fastway cable is committed to protect any personal information that the subscriber may furnish to us. A subscriber may visit this site without informing us who he is or revealing any information about himself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses of visitors.
This site is not provisioned for children. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children.
By entering the user information, the subscriber accepts that we may retain such user information and that it may be held by us or any third party company which processes it on our behalf.
We shall be entitled to use the subscriber user information for the following purposes:-
1. Requisition of subscriber information by any governmental or semi governmental authorities, courts of law.
2. For market related research, including statistical analysis of user behavior which we may disclose to third parties in de-personalized, aggregated form.
3. For compliance with any requirements imposed on us by law.
4. For sending subscribers periodic communications (this may include e-mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from us may include advertising for third party companies or organizations.
5. For subscriber convenience the subscriber can withdraw consent by replying to the "unsubscribe" link in e-mails from us.
Please also note that we do not disclose subscriber personal information to third parties to enable them to send any direct marketing without prior permission of such subscriber to do so. Security is very important to all of us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of subscriber user information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect the subscriber’s personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about the subscriber to those of our employees who need to know the information to respond to subscriber inquiry or request. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
We will comply with all relevant data protection legislation in relation to the period for which we retain any information the subscriber discloses to us.
1. The subscriber shall not acquire any right or title to the STB including any other accessories and shall return the same upon deactivation of his service.
2. The subscriber is aware that the STB is permitted to be used till such time he continues subscribing to the CABLE services from us. In the event he discontinues subscription of the CABLE services or his subscription gets terminated due to any reason, he shall be liable to return the STB to the company without any resistance or objection.
3. STB shall always remain the property of the company and the subscriber shall only have a limited right to use the same for accessing CABLE services during the period of such contracted period.
4. The subscriber shall render all assistance and cooperate with the company and its authorized representatives at the time of any visit by the company personnel or engineer to the subscriber’s premises